Re: Test suite status

On Mittwoch, 9. September 2009, Ian Horrocks wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Thanks for taking care of this -- the test results look pretty
> impressive.
>
> As far as proposed tests are concerned, we have generally been
> accepting any test that passes the basic "eyeball" test and that is
> successfully passed by two implementations. If you can send round a
> list of proposed test that fall into this category then I think that
> it is reasonable to promote them to approved status unless there is a
> positive objection.

Great, here is the list (I give IDs only, to go to the test, enter the
respective ID into the search box at [1]). All of the following tests are DL
semantics tests with two passing DL conformant reasoners. If nobody disagrees,
I will change their status to "accepted":

Consistent owl:real range with DataOneOf
Consistent-but-all-unsat
Consistent-dateTime
FS2RDF-different-individuals-2-ar
FS2RDF-different-individuals-3-ar
FS2RDF-no-builtin-prefixes-ar
FS2RDF-same-individual-2-ar
Inconsistent Disjoint Dataproperties
New-Feature-AnnotationAnnotations-001
New-Feature-AxiomAnnotations-001
Qualified-cardinality-boolean
WebOnt-someValuesFrom-003
somevaluesfrom2bnode

I will send another mail with less obvious cases.

Markus

[1] http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/