Re: Test suite status

Hi Markus,

Thanks for taking care of this -- the test results look pretty
impressive.

As far as proposed tests are concerned, we have generally been
accepting any test that passes the basic "eyeball" test and that is
successfully passed by two implementations. If you can send round a
list of proposed test that fall into this category then I think that
it is reasonable to promote them to approved status unless there is a
positive objection.

Thanks,
Ian