Re: owl xgx (owl xml grddl xslt)

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:34:09 -0400
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
On 15 Oct 2009, at 16:11, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> I made a fairly trivial web page about my XSLT, so that XML
> Serialization can link to it, as a non-normative reference.
>   http://www.w3.org/2009/owl-xgx/

I added some text to the intro, as a first shot:

"""As a notational variant of the functional syntax, every OWL 2
ontology serialized according to this specification can also be
serialized as an RDF document in a suitable concrete syntax such as
RDF/XML. A suitable XSLT stylesheet, along with GRDDL, can allow GRDDL
aware software to treat documents serialized as OWL/XML as if they
were serialized as RDF/XML. See [http://www.w3.org/2009/owl-xgx/ OWL-
XGX] for an informative example of how this works."""

I'm not so very inspired, so any wordsmithing is welcome. It seems
that some references are messed up as well.