Re: OWL 2 Quick Reference Card

From: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:06:54 -0400
To: public-owl-wg <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Thank all for comments, please see attachment for the updated card.

Changes
* Layout change per  Michael Schneider's suggestions [1]
* RDF Syntax=> RDF Syntax (Turtle)
* Add W3C copyright notice in Sandro's suggested form [2]
* Minor editorial change per Ankesh Khandelwal's comments (personal
communication)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2009Oct/0007.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2009Oct/0015.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Quick_Reference_Guide&diff=25963&oldid=25955

If no more comment comes into, Sandro will put them on
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/refcard

Cheers

Jie
-----