review of rdf:text

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:20:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org
The parts of the document that the OWL spec depends on appear to be fine
to me.  However, the function part of the document has several unresolved
issues, mostly having to do with details of the various functions that
RIF wants to define over rdf:text.

I suggest that the document be published along with our other documents
so that we have a complete set of documents.  We will say that Sections
1-4 should be treated as last call, and that OWL does not depend on
Section 5 of the document.

peter