Re: Review of the Syntax document (action 312)

Hi Boris,

Boris Motik wrote:

[snip]
> Thus, instead of putting the annotations inside the 'Declaration' terminal, you
> just put them into the 'Class' terminal.
>
> I guess the biggest question here is whether we care about the fact that FSS
> would seem to slightly diverge from the SS: currently FSS uses the 'Declaration'
> terminal that seems to match with the Declaration UML class in the SS.

I had another, more procedural argument this morning: we should not
change things at this late stage of the game, unless there is a real
bug. So it was actually not appropriate from me to ask any kind of a
change during review last week-end:-(

We have bigger fishes to fry, so I would propose to put this on ice.
Sorry to have lost bandwidth on that...

>> [skip]
>
> I've changed now – to  . The latter is called a *nonbreaking* space,
> so it should work; if it doesn't, then I'm out of my depth. Welcome to the
> wonders of HTML typesetting!

Don't despair: it works now! :-)

> Thanks again for your comments!

You are very welcome.