Re: proposed changes to Document Overview

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 20:21, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
<pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:

> This semantics for OWL 2 Ontologies is
> sometimes called the “OWL 2 Full” semantics and “OWL 2 Full” is also
> used to refer to the entire OWL 2 language, particularly when expressed
> as RDF graphs.

I would like the sentence above (which was mostly present before
Peter's edit) removed.  I don't believe the first part is accurate --
nowhere in the documents is the RDF-based semantics referred to as the
OWL 2 Full semantics.  I believe the second part is contentious and
provides a weak endorsement of the practice of referring to the
"entire" OWL 2 language as OWL 2 Full.

--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia