Re: proposed changes to Document Overview

> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 20:21, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
> <pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:
>
> > This semantics for OWL 2 Ontologies is
> > sometimes called the =93OWL 2 Full=94 semantics and =93OWL 2 Full=94 is a=
> lso
> > used to refer to the entire OWL 2 language, particularly when expressed
> > as RDF graphs.
>
> I would like the sentence above (which was mostly present before
> Peter's edit) removed.  I don't believe the first part is accurate --
> nowhere in the documents is the RDF-based semantics referred to as the
> OWL 2 Full semantics.  I believe the second part is contentious and
> provides a weak endorsement of the practice of referring to the
> "entire" OWL 2 language as OWL 2 Full.

While I don't mind Peter's text, I support this change, with the idea of
more-or-less deprecating the term "Full".

The only other places it occurs in this document are in the Venn diagram
(where i think it's good), and in the last paragraph of Profiles, where
it could stay or go.

    -- Sandro