Re: First Look version of the test collection for the RDF-Based Semantics

On Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009, Michael Schneider wrote:
> [...]

Michael, feel free to contact me directly when you have questions on how to do
this. Please use the templates Template:PositiveEntailmentTestCase,
Template:NegativeEntailmentTestCase, Template:InconsistencyTestCase, and
Template:ConsistencyTestCase as appropriate (i.e. avoid the generic
Template:TestCase, since pages in this format cannot be edited with the form
UI). These templates are used on all newly entered test case pages (but not on
the old WebOnt test pages), so there are plenty of examples (or, if you need
one more, you can enter one of your tests manually).

Thanks,

Markus

> >I don't
> >think anyone had any notion that the RDF-Based semantics would go off
> >and do it's own thing (to the point of having a *generator*!?! in the
> >mix).
>
> There is nothing different. There is, of course, a common naming scheme:
> all test cases start by "rdfbased-...". And they will be marked with the
> "RDFBASED" flag, and whatever is needed according to the test ontology to
> say that they are specifically intended to be used for implementations of
> the RDF-Based Semantics. But nothing else.
>
> Except for: I will, on the fly, generate an overview page, which will point
> to all the test cases in the Test Wiki and provide additional describing
> texts. But that's just for convenience of people who care, and is only
> planned as a page in the OWL Wiki (not necessarily in the Test Wiki), at
> the address I gave in my previous mail.
>
> >I find it very very very surprising and, coming at this late date,
> >it's the sort of surprising that is grumpy making.
>
> It's certainly late, but not too late, I'd say. Test suite production is
> what is currently happening in our WG.
>
> >Or is this not meant to be part of our documents? That's much less
> >grumpy making. But that's hard to square with other things you've
> >written about these tests...
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "part of our documents". It is simply meant
> to be yet another bunch of test cases in the test wiki, specifically
> addressing OWL 2 Full.
>
> >Cheers,
> >Bijan.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> --
> Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
> Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
> Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
> Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
> Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
> WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
> FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe
> Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
> Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
> Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
> Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rüdiger Dillmann, Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Michael Flor,
> Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer
> Vorsitzender des Kuratoriums: Ministerialdirigent Günther Leßnerkraus

Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe
phone +49 (0)721 608 7362          fax +49 (0)721 608 5998
mak@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de          www  http://korrekt.org