Re: need a list of systems parsing OWL2 RDF/XML

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 15:28, Sandro Hawke<sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> Good to hear.  When using the Jena interface, you're saying Pellet has
> its own complete implementation of the mapping-to-rdf spec?

It has an implementation of parsing from the Jena RDF API into the
Pellet internal representation.  It has an implementation that
translates from the OWLAPI to the Pellet internal representation.
These two do not depend on one another.

> Have you compared the two parsing systems, side by side, on all inputs, or
> anything like that?

We include many of the WebOnt tests in our distribution as unit tests.
 Those tests are run via each of the interfaces described above, so
exercies both parsers.  Eventually the same will be true for the new
OWL WG tests.  Until that time, a smaller number of tests using the
new syntax features are running through both interfaces.

--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia