Re: 3 new testcases due to the resolution of the "ontology properties as annotation properties" proposal

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 05:45, Michael Schneider<schneid@fzi.de> wrote:
> Here are the 3 testcases:
>
>  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-backwardcompatiblewith-type-annot>
>  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-incompatiblewith-type-annot>
>  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-priorversion-type-annot>

> I have also added the "proposed" flag with the date of 14th July, since this would have been the date if we would have made our resolution earlier. But maybe this should be changed.

I reset the proposed date to Jul 16.  I think that our telecon votes
on the issue and the test cases together cover them and will move them
to approved status after a few days for anyone to raise objections.

--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia