3 new testcases due to the resolution of the "ontology properties as annotation properties" proposal

Hi!

After implementing the resolution to make 3 ontology properties into annotation properties, it became necessary to extend the testsuite for the OWL 2 RL/RDF rules, which I had uploaded last week, because the suite still missed testcases for the new 3 annotation properties.

It's clear that these 3 test cases should be part of the testsuite as well. There is nothing special about them compared to the already existing testcases for annotation properties, such as rdfs:seeAlso. They have simply not yet been uploaded to the Wiki due to a pending resolution.

I have now created these testcases. Again, I have checked them against Ivan's reasoner, which again succeeded on them.

So I have now uploaded these three testcases as well to the test wiki, copycatting the encoding style for the testcase

  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-seealso-type>

I have also added the "proposed" flag with the date of 14th July, since this would have been the date if we would have made our resolution earlier. But maybe this should be changed.

Here are the 3 testcases:

  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-backwardcompatiblewith-type-annot>
  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-incompatiblewith-type-annot>
  <http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/Rdfbased-sem-prop-priorversion-type-annot>

I believe that we do not need any further resolution on approving these test cases, since we already have the following two resolutions:

  * the approval of the uploaded testsuite as a whole, and

  * the resolution to make the three ontology properties into annotation properties.

Best,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)