Re: disjointness of numerics

The semantics of OWL 1 says that values of unsupported datatypes are
interpreted as some element of a set that is at least as large as the
union of the interpretations of all the known datatypes and is
disjoint from the abstract domain. A reasoner implementing Vanilla
OWL would therefore not find this entailment, but nor would it
conclude that the two values are necessarily different.

Ian