SHORT VERSION (Re: LC: Opposing OWL/XML format)

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:14:39 +0000
Cc: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>

Here's the short version of the question I'm trying to get answered:

	In order to be satisfied with the XML serialization moving from LC
to CR do you require:
		1) A native XSLT hosted at <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl> with
whatever else is necessary to indicate that this is the
transformation arbitrary GRDDL agents should download?
		2) A native XSLT hosted as a WG note?
		3) A commitment from the working group to specifically call for an
XSLT implementation of the OWL/XML --> RDF transformation along with
a commitment to maintain a list of such tools in a prominent place in
the OWL WG space?

	If 3, would you consider it a blocker for moving from CR to PR/Rec
if no such implementation appeared?

I strongly prefer 3. Many GRDDL people require 1. I don't know where
you stand, thus I don't know how to interpret your comment.