Re: profiles and the rec track

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:01:05 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hmm. Maybe I'm misreading the Lilly comment. I thought they were
saying that specifying *additional* subsets was too hard.

"""it may cost many extra efforts
 > and is very challenging to teach system developers to use new
OWL2, in
 > particular, identifying different subsets of OWL2 for developers with
 > limited logic background"""

Maybe they meant that picking a profile for the right job was too
hard? I've no idea ;)

Perhaps a chair could contact them for clarification?