RE: ACTION-265 DONE

Hi!

I would put the "named class" option to the top of the list. I think our
annotation approach can now be pretty well described by: "The objects of
annotations are URIs." And since the "named class" option just introduces
such a URI, it looks to me to be the most obvious of the proposed
workarounds.

Just an idea,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)

==

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi
Studer

==