Re: ACTION-265 DONE

On 21 Jan 2009, at 20:42, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I would put the "named class" option to the top of the list.

Oy. Such wordsmithing! So unnecessary! :)

> I think our
> annotation approach can now be pretty well described by: "The
> objects of
> annotations are URIs."

No:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax#Annotations_of_Ontologies.2C_Axioms.2C_and_other_Annotations

	"""AnnotationValue := AnonymousIndividual | IRI | Literal"""

So the string version is just as canonical. :)

> And since the "named class" option just introduces
> such a URI, it looks to me to be the most obvious of the proposed
> workarounds.

Which is the most "obvious" is irrelevant, methinks. They all involve
tradeoffs. They all require tool intervention to mitigate those
tradeoffs.