Re: WebOnt DL Test Cases ready

On Montag, 5. Januar 2009, Mike Smith wrote:
> I've updated [1] to contain nearly all of the WebOnt-description-logic
> test cases, along with results of test runs on several DL reasoners
> and propose them for adoption.  With the exception of 7 test cases
> which have display or export problems (for now in the list at [2]),

I will attempt to fix the underlying technical issues as soon as possible. I
have prepared a workaround -- if it really works (which I hope), we should be
able to get the remaining WebOnt tests ready (at least in a technical sense)
for next week's telecon.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe