ACTION-261 (change owl:dateTime to xsd:dateTimeStamp)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:33:46 -0500 (EST)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I've changed syntax to use xsd:dateTimeStamp.

I've left in the "at-risk" box.  I've also left in the description of
the datatype.  This description would be removed if XSD becomes LC in
time for us (and a note added to the post-LC appendix).

As far as I can tell, the only other documents that refer to
owl:dateTime are RDF Semantics and Profiles.  I think that they only
need to change the name.

peter