approving responses to LC comments

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:23:22 -0500 (EST)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org
There are quite a few responses that are essentially ready to go.  These
page, and the changes have either have been discussed or are editorial.
I believe that the (currently 17) responses where the status column
starts "Response Drafted" or "Response drafted" fit into this category,
but there may be others.

I suggest that these responses be approved to be sent at the next
teleconference, if not sooner.  Of course, there should be some
examination of the responses to ensure that there are no technical
issues raised and to ensure that the wording of the response is
unobjectionable.

peter