Re: Implemented Resolution on LC-Comment 16 ("lexical value") in RDF-Based Semantics

I have implemented the changes in Semantics and Syntax, and have
updated the response to:

[Draft Response for LC Comment 16] MS6

To: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
CC: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Subject: [LC response] To Michael Schneider

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your comment

    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Jan/0007.html>

on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.
Thanks for pointing the divergence between the nomenclature in the OWL 2
Last Call documents and that used previously. We have moved from lexical
value to lexical form to be consistent with OWL 1, XML Schema datatypes,
and RDF.

The diffs can be found at
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=18519&oldid=18157
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Direct_Semantics&diff=18518&oldid=18158
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=18492&oldid=18491

The working group views this as an editorial change.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email to
<mailto:public-owl-comments@w3.org> (replying to this email should
suffice). In your acknowledgment please let us know whether or not you
are satisfied with the working group's response to your comment.

Regards,
Peter F. Patel-Schneider
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group