Re: draft response to LC comment 56/57, TC1, Taylor Cowan

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:54:05 +0100
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>, W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
As agreed at the F2F, I actually added a sentence to the answer saying:

[[[
etails of these steps are not yet decided at this time; you can,
however, look at a new Introduction[3] page that the group is currently
working on.
]]]

referring to the new Introduction page

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Introduction

Ivan

Ian Horrocks wrote:
> +1
>
> On 21 Feb 2009, at 09:10, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>
>> Small but important typo.
>> [snip]
>>
>>> 2. the RDF based syntax
>>
>> *semantics*! :)
>>
>>> was not _yet_ published as a Last Call document.
>>> This was only a matter of timing; the plan is to have both semantics
>>> (and all other documents) published as Recommendations together.
>>

>> Otherwise looks good to me. Ship it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Bijan.

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/