Re: 3rd Draft response to LC comment 30 (FH4)

Nice job, ship it.

On 20 Feb 2009, at 09:21, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Based on the comments of Bijan and Christine on the list, and some
> other
> discussion with Ian and Alan, here is a slightly reworded version of
> the
> answer.
>
> I think the discussion on the rationale of choosing a new syntax (ie,
> replacing the AS) was actually useful in improving our documents...
>
> Ivan
>
> -------------------------
>
> Dear Frank,
>
> Thank you for your comment
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Jan/0037.html
> >
> on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.
>
> We also note the 'addendum' to your original comment in
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Feb/0014.html

Just a typo point...given how the archive wraps email, I find it helps
to include long uris in angle brackets.  There are mailers that will
do the right thing with that. (Indeed, I wish the archive software
would do the right thing :))