Re: 2nd Draft response to LC comment 30 (FH4)

see below

2009/2/20 Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>:
> Christine,
>
> Christine Golbreich wrote:
>> Thanks.
>>
>> All seems good. Howvere, I'm not sure that the second section "The
>> primary motivation of changing from the OWL 1 abstract syntax (AS)
>> ..."  is needed in that response. Unless there is extra info that I
>> don't know or missed, AS vs FS was not expliciley raised in the 2
>> quoted emails (1st or 2nd). I'd be inclined to remove it to remain
>> focused on their explicit content and not to extend our response to
>> that.
>>

> Frank explicitly raised that in
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Feb/0014.html
>
> see point (b) at the end of the mail. My draft addresses both the
> original comment and this one, hence we have to answer this.

>From the context of the email
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Feb/0014.html
and the sentence "I'm not in itself objecting to this new syntax"
standing above (b),  I (perhaps wrongly) understood that the term
'syntax' in (b) only refered to the specific syntax for anonymous and
that (b) meant that no reason was given for   'named nodes', not in
general  for the new FS syntax vs AS.
But perhaps I misunderstood some subtility and you are right!

Christine