Re: ACTION-264: Discuss imports with Tim Redmond.

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:42:41 +0000
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, public-owl-wg@w3.org, Timothy Redmond <tredmond@stanford.edu>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>

Sorry not to delve into to the emails (too much on my stack at the
moment), but I'm unclear why Protege adopting something like XML
Catalogs doesn't solve everything without changes to the current spec.
Indeed, forget "like", just use XML Catalogs.

P4 could even export a catalog to a zipped directory which maintains
the mappings.

I'd be happy with us recommending this, even.