Dealing with LC comments

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:29:47 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Dear All,

As you will have noticed, we got a *lot* of comments (61 and
counting), and so far we only succeeded in responding to only two of
them (thanks Bijan and Peter).

We urgently need to find some more efficient way of dealing with
comments. As a start, we are going to ask WG members to draft
comments. We will focus initially on the easy cases with a view to
getting them out of the way. Once comments are drafted we will have
an email discussion and the chairs/team will check them over.
Assuming that they look OK they will be put on the agenda to give a
final opportunity for objections to be raised. Barring objections,
the drafts will be considered approved and will be dispatched
accordingly. The response to JH1 [3] will be treated in this way in
this week's teleconf [4].

Those of you drafting such responses might want to take a look at the
two responses sent to date [1,2].

Regards,
Ian & Alan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Jan/