Re: Report on current test case coverage

Hi Markus,

I have started generating test cases for the functional syntax to RDF
Mapping, initializing the results using an implementation of the
mapping I've done and eyeballing the results. I haven't yet uploaded
them to the wiki but in their raw form they are at
http://svn.mumble.net:8080/svn/lsw/trunk/owl/owl2/tests/fs2rdf/

I'm suggesting that they be checked in two ways:
1) Using Jena's isIsomorphicWith (or equivalent alternative) to see
that the triples generated by a tool are the same as the ones in the
test, module bnodes.
2) Using backwards and forwards positive entailment tests in tools
that can read both functional syntax and RDF, with the premise and
conclusion being each in one of the two syntaxes.

I won't be at the TC this week, due to a conflict but will be working
on further tests before our following TC.

-Alan