Report on current test case coverage

From: Markus Krötzsch <mak@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:41:24 +0200
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org
Many of the new OWL 2 features are still lacking test cases to support tool
developers. The online test case repository now provides overview pages to
give you an impression of our test case coverage per feature:

* http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/RDF/XML_coverage
* http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/projects/owltests/index.php/FS_coverage

The "features" are merely syntactic here, hence the separation between RDF/XML
syntax and FS syntax. Tests are counted on both pages as soon as we have added
(manual) syntactic translations -- the RDF/XML page thus eventually will be
more complete (but less precise since RDF/XML overloads various syntactic
elements).

Contributions are welcome -- recall that each use of OWL 2 that is supported
by a test case is more likely to be supported properly by future tools.

Markus

P.S. The online interface for contributing tests has recently been simplified
(even ;-) further.

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe