Re: [Fwd: Re: Invitation for review of POWDER documents (Last Call)]

Michael,

you seem to agree with their proposal and with Peter that what they
propose is fine. I do not see why we should pursue this issue further
with them (remember, we are talking about an informative section of the
POWDER document anyway!).

As for the general comment on the semantic condition: I see that you
have sent a private comment on the issue (and, with my activity lead hat
on, I am happy you did:-) and I hope they will pursue this. But I
believe that this is then separate from the comment referred to in this
mail. In other words, I still believe we as a WG can answer them with an
'o.k.' and move on...

Cheers

Ivan