Re: Quick Reference Guide in 2 pages (even less)

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:06:05 +0100
To: Jie Bao <baojie@gmail.com>
CC: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Jie Bao a écrit :
> Thanks and it looks nice. BUT, it uses A3 size, which offers 2-time
> the area than a "normal" print papers (A4 or letter). Font size maybe
> an issue if people try to print with "shrink-to-fit-paper".

The fact that I used an A3 format is not an issue here. If it looks good
on a 15 inch screen, then it'll look good on an A4 page. I used A3 only
because it is more cumbersome to work with 6pt fonts or less in MS Word.
  It could be typeset using LaTeX with a tweaked poster documentclass.
I've seen posters made with LaTeX which actually look very good, and it
is not so painful to do, actually.

In fact, what I wanted to show is that you do not need to remove
*anything* from the current document to have it fit in 2 pages.

Regards,
AZ