RE: comments on http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-rdf-text-20090421

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:47:15 +0100
To: "'Achille Fokoue'" <achille@us.ibm.com>, "'Axel Polleres'" <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Cc: "'W3C OWL Working Group'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

I've just checked the XQuery spec, and you are right: the functions are indeed
identified by QNames and not URIs. But then, we have more problems than just
removing the # at the end of the prefix: we should say that the rdf:text
document uses QNames as well. Thanks Achille for this clarification!

Regards,

             Boris

  _____