Re: A note on "non" and "non-"

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:13:52 -0400
To: "Boris Motik" <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
cc: "'Antoine Zimmermann'" <antoine.zimmermann@deri.org>, "'W3C OWL Working Group'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
> Oh, I see. This text does not appear in the Wiki and has indeed been
> added when document snapshots were generated. Not much I can do
> there. Thanks for this observation -- we'll keep this in mind during
> the next publication round.

Yes, that's due to me.  Pubrules uses the hyphen [1], and I suspect the
pubrules checker requires it.

I've forwarded your argument against it to the appropriate W3C staff
person, and I'll report back on the answer.

      -- Sandro

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules?uimode=filter&uri=
    (search for "normative")