Re: publication status, issues, preview drafts

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:19:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: sandro@w3.org
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
The EDs don't have previous version information, which I expect will be
added later.  :-)

Michael has pointed out two problems in the ED version of the Document
Overview.

There were 4 At Risks in the 1st last call.  Numbers 2 and 3 are
resolved, leaving 1 and 4.  I like leaving the numbering as is.

It appears that all linking issues have been resolved in the Wiki
documents, except maybe for NF&R and QRG.  As far as I can tell *all*
other documents are completely ready to go.  Pushing the translation
button today would help verify this.

peter