W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > April 2009

Re: Agenda TC 15/04/2009

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:42:45 +0100
Message-Id: <BDE41AD9-ABE3-4743-B86F-701234E80E5B@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
I added an item right before the POWDER one.

Ian


On 14 Apr 2009, at 20:42, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Agenda Amendment:
>
> Let's discuss whether we can settle on a single document to be  
> proposed to
> other parties, when they ask us what to refer to when they want to  
> refer to
> "OWL 2" (as a whole).
>
> Background is a discussion between Bijan, Sandro and myself  
> concerning a
> link to "[OWL 2]" in the POWDER spec:
>
>   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2009Apr/ 
> 0259.html>
>
> Since we have a proposal to send the proposed response to the  
> POWDER WG, we
> should put the amendment /before/ the voting on the proposed response.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: public-owl-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-owl-wg- 
>> request@w3.org]
>> On Behalf Of Héctor Pérez-Urbina
>> Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:24 PM
>> To: OWL 1.1
>> Subject: Agenda TC 15/04/2009
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> This is a preliminary version of this week's teleconference agenda:
>>
>>   1.  Admin
>>          * Roll call
>>          * Agenda amendments?
>>          * PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (8 April)
>>          * Action items status
>>                o Pending Review Actions
>>                      + Action 330 Communicate with Michael Schneider
>> about doing the changes to RDF-Based Semantic in support of
>> owl:versionIRI / Boris Motik
>>                      + Action 329 Review and signal approval of
>> changes made for owl:versionIRI / Ian Horrocks
>>                      + Action 328 Review and signal approval of
>> changes made for owl:versionIRI / Peter Patel-Schneider
>>                      + Action 326 Implement changes for
>> owl:versionIRI / Boris Motik
>>                o Due and overdue Actions
>>                      + Action 299 Find and fix the to-wiki-links
>> Jeremy complains about / Sandro Hawke
>>                      + Action 321 Review NF&R (perhaps after some
>> editing) / Elisa Kendall
>>                      + Action 325 Send a comment to the CURIE folks
>> about us not using them / Sandro Hawke
>>          * PROPOSED: WG will send LC comment to POWDER WG as per  
>> Ivan's
>> draft
>>   2. Documents and Reviewing
>>          * Publication Schedule (see Timeline)
>>                o Primer will be published on April 15th as Ordinary
>> Working Drafts
>>                      + PROPOSED: Primer is ready for publication as
>> OWD (modulo outstanding review discussions)
>>                      + Primer will go to Last Call when core spec
>> goes to CR (scheduled for 1st June)
>>          * Slightly modified procedure for dealing with (2nd) Last
>> Call comments
>>                o Hopefully there will be few if any comments from WG
>> members, and these will not be treated in the same way as "external"
>> LC comments
>>                o We will respond rapidly to LC comments (as they
>> arrive)
>>   3. (Technical) Issues Arising
>>          * Any last minute issues that need discussing?
>>   4. Test Cases
>>          * Plans/procedures for producing/approving test cases
>>          * Problems with approved test cases?
>>          * Progress on tool support, e.g., for "species validation"?
>>          * How to organize related tests - e.g. same input but
>> different results for DL versus Full/RL (e.g. punning/sameas)
>>          * PROPOSED: Approve some/all of the test cases currently in
>> the test queue
>>   5. Features "At-Risk" (just a reminder)
>>          * owl:rational support
>>          * rdf:XMLLiteral support
>>   6. Additional other business
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Héctor
>
> --
> Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
> Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
> Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
> Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
> Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
> WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
> ====================================================================== 
> =
> FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe
> Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
> Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
> Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
> Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rüdiger Dillmann, Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Michael  
> Flor,
> Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer
> Vorsitzender des Kuratoriums: Ministerialdirigent Günther Leßnerkraus
> ====================================================================== 
> =
Received on Tuesday, 14 April 2009 21:43:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 14 April 2009 21:43:26 GMT