W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > April 2009

Re: Agenda TC 15/04/2009

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:59:45 +0100
Message-Id: <28134365-263F-4A2C-A8E7-3E445F370BBC@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: Héctor Pérez-Urbina <hector.perez-urbina@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
When people complete their actions they should change their status to  
"pending review". I now did this for 321 and moved it to the relevant  
section of the agenda.

Thanks,
Ian


On 14 Apr 2009, at 17:30, Christine Golbreich wrote:

>  + Action 321 Review NF&R (perhaps after some
> editing) / Elisa Kendall
>
> Elisa sent her review on 8 April, why is stil still as Due and  
> overdue Actions?
> AFAIK, it should be removed from the Agenda.
>
> Christine
>
> 2009/4/14 Héctor Pérez-Urbina <hector.perez-urbina@comlab.ox.ac.uk>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> This is a preliminary version of this week's teleconference agenda:
>>
>>   1.  Admin
>>          * Roll call
>>          * Agenda amendments?
>>          * PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (8 April)
>>          * Action items status
>>                o Pending Review Actions
>>                      + Action 330 Communicate with Michael Schneider
>> about doing the changes to RDF-Based Semantic in support of
>> owl:versionIRI / Boris Motik
>>                      + Action 329 Review and signal approval of
>> changes made for owl:versionIRI / Ian Horrocks
>>                      + Action 328 Review and signal approval of
>> changes made for owl:versionIRI / Peter Patel-Schneider
>>                      + Action 326 Implement changes for
>> owl:versionIRI / Boris Motik
>>                o Due and overdue Actions
>>                      + Action 299 Find and fix the to-wiki-links
>> Jeremy complains about / Sandro Hawke
>>                      + Action 321 Review NF&R (perhaps after some
>> editing) / Elisa Kendall
>>                      + Action 325 Send a comment to the CURIE folks
>> about us not using them / Sandro Hawke
>>          * PROPOSED: WG will send LC comment to POWDER WG as per  
>> Ivan's draft
>>   2. Documents and Reviewing
>>          * Publication Schedule (see Timeline)
>>                o Primer will be published on April 15th as Ordinary
>> Working Drafts
>>                      + PROPOSED: Primer is ready for publication as
>> OWD (modulo outstanding review discussions)
>>                      + Primer will go to Last Call when core spec
>> goes to CR (scheduled for 1st June)
>>          * Slightly modified procedure for dealing with (2nd) Last
>> Call comments
>>                o Hopefully there will be few if any comments from WG
>> members, and these will not be treated in the same way as "external"
>> LC comments
>>                o We will respond rapidly to LC comments (as they  
>> arrive)
>>   3. (Technical) Issues Arising
>>          * Any last minute issues that need discussing?
>>   4. Test Cases
>>          * Plans/procedures for producing/approving test cases
>>          * Problems with approved test cases?
>>          * Progress on tool support, e.g., for "species validation"?
>>          * How to organize related tests - e.g. same input but
>> different results for DL versus Full/RL (e.g. punning/sameas)
>>          * PROPOSED: Approve some/all of the test cases currently in
>> the test queue
>>   5. Features "At-Risk" (just a reminder)
>>          * owl:rational support
>>          * rdf:XMLLiteral support
>>   6. Additional other business
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Héctor
>>
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Christine
>
Received on Tuesday, 14 April 2009 17:00:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 14 April 2009 17:00:27 GMT