RE: Where do we put the changelogs?

Hi Sandro!

I'll go with a high level overview in the "Status" section,
with pointers to both a more elaborate changelog in the document
and to Peter's list for the general (OWL 2) changes.

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Round_6#RDF-Based_Semantics>

I leave it to you and Ivan, as the authors, to apply changes if you like. :)

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)