RE: "OWL 2 IRI vocabulary" considered harmful

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

>> Then what about... "OWL 2 RDF-Based Vocabulary"? :-)
>>
>> (The names for the different concepts are already so ugly, it doesn't
>matter
>> to introduce yet another ugly name. But this one would at least
>perfectly
>> match the chosen naming convention so far, and wouldn't have any of
>the
>> different problems we have identified, I think.)
>>
>> Michael
>
>Fine by me.

Here's the diff:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=21
812&oldid=21800>

I think, someone should then go and change the two occurrences of "OWL 2
Full datatype map" to "OWL 2 RDF-Based datatype map" in the Conformance
document. If no one does, then I can do this myself.

>peter

Best,

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer