Congratulations and thanks

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:49:41 +0100
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I wanted to reiterate my congratulations and thanks to all members of
the WG, and in particular to the document editors and reviewers, on
the resolution to publish (Last Call) Working Drafts of almost all of
our documents.

An incredible amount of work has gone into this, in particular over
recent weeks -- people have, as Michael graphically put it, been
working like horses! I am sure we have all noticed the resulting
volume of traffic on this list: 562 messages in March, and already
214 in April!

The result of these Herculean efforts is something that we can all be
proud of: the quality of the spec is outstanding, and its content
represents a major step forward for OWL and for the Semantic Web.

Thanks again,
Ian