Re: owl:versionInfo -> owl:versionIRI implemented (in Syntax and Mapping) - still need QRG and RDF-Based Semantics

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:47:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
From: "Boris Motik" <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Subject: owl:versionInfo -> owl:versionIRI imlpemented [sic]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 19:20:13 +0100

> Hello,
>
> I've just implemented the owl:versionInfo -> owl:versionIRI change. Basically,
> owl:versionInfo is now a regular annotation property, and we use owl:versionIRI
> in the RDF mapping. Here are the diffs:
>
> Syntax:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=21671&oldid=21595

With some wording fixes:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=21676&oldid=21595

> RDF Mapping:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs&diff=21668
> &oldid=21538
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Boris

These changes to RDF Mapping are fine.
The updated changes for Syntax are fine.

The other documents that need changes are:

QRG
- one occurrence of owl:versionInfo to be changed to owl:versionIRI
- add owl:versionInfo to the list of Annotation Properties with a
  suitable description

RDF-Based Semantics
- add owl:versionIRI to Table 3.2
- add owl:versionIRI to Table 5.3

I'll leave my action open until these last two are done.

peter