N-ary document

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 23:09:12 +0100
To: OWL 2 <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I'm reasonably happy with the N-ary document for FPWD. A bunch of
things changed in our datatype handling that I've not fully caught up
on (and on the XML syntax and... :)). So the current document is both
buggy and incomplete.

It now has some examples which I think illustrate the functionality
but are perhaps a bit weird as examples often are.

It's clearly not ready for final publication...but that's not what
we're after, are we? :)

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Data_Range_Extension:_Linear_Equations