Re: N-ary document

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:34:36 +0100
To: OWL 2 <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I've updated it yet again with an RDF/XML example:

	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/
Data_Range_Extension:_Linear_Equations#RDF_Mapping

Clearly, these aren't specifications yet, but I think the examples
are helpful and I'm still fiddling with the syntax.

The hooks work ok! I was a little worried about them :) but whatever
syntax we use for the comparisons, I think the hooks have no problems.

(I've now used them for FS, XML syntax, and RDF Syntax.)