Survey on titles for OWL2 Semantics documents

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:11:42 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Please fill out the survey at:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/41712/semantics_titles/

Hopefully the results of this survey will enable us come to a quick
resolution at the next telecon.

If I've left out any important information or options, let me know and
I'll edit the survey in place (and of course you can argue about it here
on this list).  People can keep changing their answers until Tuesday
night.  The current survey results are visible to everyone via the
"Results" link in the sidebar.

      -- Sandro