Re: Fourth Face-to-Face (F2F) Meeting

Understanding the prices of airline tickets requires a separate PhD I
believe that, as far as I know, nobody of us have:-)

I have a round ticket Amsterdam-Nice, Nice-Strasbourg,
Strasbourg-Amsterdam, for cca. 400€, all taxes included. Of course, with
the insane exchange rates for the USD these days this is roughly 600$,
but nevertheless I fly three times for it...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/