RE: Review: Syntax

Hello,

Thanks for your review. I'll go through the review comments later; however, let me answer now your two meta-comments.

The idea was to use the <example> environment always. Now it might be the case that, in some places, I wasn't consistent. In
particular, it may be the case that I wanted just to give a one line example somewhere in the middle of some block. I'm unsure
myself as to what we should do with this: on the one hand, typesetting this in the <example> environment might break the flow, and
on the other hand not doing so is inconsistent.

> 2) The examples include a lot of discussion about the OWA and the lack
> of UNA.  This seemed inappropriate for the Syntax doc, but I'm
> interested in others' views.

This document was supposed to serve as a reference and as such, I felt it important to explain intuitively the semantics of various
constructs. OWA and UNA are probably two most prominent features of OWL that can be quite counterintuitive in practice. Therefore, I
thought it would be good not only to say what follows from the constructs that depend on them, but also what doesn't. I really
believe this will make the specification more accessible to people.

Thanks again for a detailed review!

Boris