Review: Syntax

From: Mike Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 00:50:15 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org
I've completed my review of the syntax document.  Most of my comments
are in the document [1].  Attached is a text file with a few strictly
editorial comments.  Finally, two general comment on the examples.

1) I found it to be somewhat inconsistent about what appears in
special example blocks and what does not -- i.e., sometimes the
narrative text uses examples that aren't typeset as such.  I think
this is acceptable, but others might have thoughts.

2) The examples include a lot of discussion about the OWA and the lack
of UNA.  This seemed inappropriate for the Syntax doc, but I'm
interested in others' views.

--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia