Re: Primer RDF/XML syntax

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 00:27:10 +0100
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, "OWL Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: "Jie Bao" <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>

Jie,

Please don't pay any attention to the current examples.

Argh.

Look, they are all going to have to be regenerated at some point.
Doing them by hand is really a mistake. Esp. as they might still
change radically. (I.e., I'm still not convinced that the current
example is the best way to go. I.e., the syntaxes are still changing!)

Don't waste your time (Peter, either!). Mucking with one source
example is fine, but having 5 or so to keep in parallel is just
wretched.