Re: Review of the structure of the requirements draft

Hi Christine,

The document I reviewed was linked from the UFDTF task force page as
frozen for review, so I assumed that was the version I should be looking
at.  You might want to correct the link, and I'll be happy to take
another look.  I should be able to get additional feedback to you by
next week.

Elisa