W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > November 2008

The specification has been updated

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 20:52:01 -0000
To: "'OWL 2'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <A4288CB36DC245B48349DF9ED80BBA96@wolf>

Hello,

I've just updated the five documents that I'm an editor of with the latest resolutions. Again, there were quite a few changes,
mainly because I fixed some clarity issues that Ian was complaining about, so I'm not providing diffs.

I've added a template for "at risk" features. We currently have four such features in the Syntax document, all in Section 4
(datatypes). Since the definition of datatypes in the Profiles document depends on the Syntax document, I added one "at risk" block
for all four features. If would be good if someone would check whether my wording is correct (I imagine that it can be improved).

I've also updated the references with the changes in editorship as decided recently.

All of my five documents validated correctly, apart from the RDF Mapping document, where there is some spurious error in the
generation of the table of contents. I'm afraid we'll need to fix this one manually before publication.

None of the five documents contains broken links.

Please let me know should you have any comments about the documents.

Regards,

	Boris
Received on Friday, 21 November 2008 20:52:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 21 November 2008 20:52:54 GMT