Re: wrong rendering of certain HTML entities

Boris,

I am not sure. First of all, the subset sign does display properly on
IE, and I do not believe that is part of Arial either. Furthermore, if
what you say is true, I could copy a text from the the IE screen, paste
it into an UTF aware editor (I use jEdit) and, using a suitable unicode
font, I would see the right characters. I tried it and it does not work...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/