RE: wrong rendering of certain HTML entities

Hello,

I don't think it is the encoding that confuses MSIE. It seems to me that the problem lies in the fact that MSIE draws the correct
glyph, but it uses the currently selected font. Now the problem lies in the fact that, on Windows, the standard fonts (Arial, Times
New Roman, etc.) do not contain the characters for the mathematical entities. Thus, to draw some of these characters, we would need
to change the font to Symbol each time manually. This, of course, would be quite bad: Symbol is a font available only on Windows, so
the page would render incorrectly with all other browsers.

BTW, there is one other problem with MSIE 7: it does not display the words "Grammar:" and "Example:" in the respective boxes. This
is because MSIE doesn't support CSS correctly.

I really believe that we should not worry about MSIE. At best we can put a disclaimer on the documents saying that the documents are
best viewed with a W3C-compatible browser.

Regards,

	Boris